Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) uses electrical and magnetic fields to address a variety of health issues. Cancer is seldom found isolated from other conditions; many of our patients have multiple diagnoses, coupled with their cancer challenge. PEMF alleviates the pain, inflammation, and circulation issues associated with many of these conditions, allowing it to influence the outcome of cancer therapy protocol, both directly and indirectly.
Patients undertake this therapy as part of their daily routine at our clinics, and often choose to purchase a PEMF device for daily use at their own home. PEMF offers the following benefits, with no adverse side effects:
- Decreased pain
- Reduced inflammation
- Increased range of motion
- Faster functional recovery
- Reduced muscle loss after surgery
- Increased tensile strength in ligaments
- Faster healing of skin wounds
- Enhanced capillary formation
- Acceleration of nerve regeneration
- Decreased tissue necrosis
PLEASE BOOKMARK MY BLOG & SHARE IT.
One Comment Add yours